Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Meadows

 St. John's Bay denim shirt. [bargain or indulge]
Lucky Brand printed jeans. [bargain or indulge]
Julie's Closet tank. [bargain or indulge]
Timberland boots. [bargain or indulge]

Finds from my hunt:
Marshalls- jeans & tank.
Avalon Exchange- boots.
Mom's closet- shirt.

...

The weather was B E A UUUUU tiful today so the family hiked [the girls] and biked [the boys] around Hopkinton State Park. I've thoroughly missed being with my family so these past few days we've all been pretty glued to the hips. And things I've realized while spending time with the Zengs:

asian party food babies are officially a thing,
Epic was EPIC,
my mom is running an ice cave. wuht64degrees,
but the deep freeze does dry my nails faster,
I will never ever get sick of chinese food,
especially my mom's home cooking, 
my family has grown so much,
and I love them. 

Starting my first day at TJX tomorrowWHEEEEEEEE!! My nerves are splitting hairs and I'm excited. Ah, finally the day has come when my jet lag is useful. Let the twelve hour count down begin!


[big ol' stomps]