Saturday, June 8, 2013

Maxx Lovin'


Doma leather jacket. [bargain or indulge]
James Perse tank. [bargain or indulge]
Gap cropped pants. [bargain or indulge]
Seychelles wedges. [bargain or indulge]
vintage leather belt. [bargain or indulge]

Finds from my hunt:
Marshalls- jacket & tank.
Wrentham Outlet- pants.
Thrift store- belt.

Found the creamy soft jacket for just $140 from skyrocket high prices! Loving my TJX Associate's discount.

...

Tears welled in my eyes as the rest of my face tried to stay composed during Dan's recital. And all I could think of was that I am going to be a slobbery mess once it's actually my kid! So beyond proud of my brother, he shined on stage. I could tell that he plays with so much heart, and coming from a girl who hated to sit her butt down at the piano, I was impressed and proud. 

We went to take a family walk slash bike ride (the boys) afterwards, and I thought it was only appropriate to have a baseball backdrop after an impressive week from my home team. I'll admit, I don't follow sports but  kept my ears peeled for all the tense updates during Bruins games. Rooting for them as much as a Boston-native-naive-about-all-things-sports can!!