Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dad's the Boss...

["Dad's the boss until mom comes home!"]



Free People denim shirt. [bargain or indulge]
Zara floral pants. [bargain or indulge]
James Perse tank. [bargain or indulge]
Valentina leather bag. [bargain or indulge]
Franco Sarto sandals. [bargain or indulge]

Finds from my hunt:
Marshalls- denim shirt & tank & bag & sandals.

...

Today I witnessed how magical it is when words mean more than any materialistic gift. It was really wonderful to share with my dad that yes, in fact I do understand him. We're more similar than I'd like to admit, stubborn defines us. And as I've grown up, I see why he was such a hard-ass on me- because he wanted me to excel in more ways than he ever had. Whatever he had been successful at, he wanted more for me. My parents gave up a streamline life for our family to live here and I began to fully appreciate that in the past few years. Thank you for everything!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful daddy's out there!!