Monday, September 17, 2012

Birthday Melons Courtesy of Soulard


{one dollar melon. all in my tummy}
Joseph A. shirt. [bargain or indulge]
Jolt floral jeans. [bargain or indulge]
Tommy Hilfiger sandals. [bargain or indulge]
Forever 21 necklace. [bargain or indulge]

Finds from my hunt:
Marshalls- shirt and jeans and sandals.

...

There are few days more fun than my friends' birthdays. Truth. 
Alex was my very first girl crush before I even knew that the term "girl crush" existed, and she's turned oh so wise. I've fallen head over heels for many people who I am lucky enough to call friends now, but it was an overwhelmingly grateful parallel to be celebrating Alex's birthday just about a year after we first met. I love you & happy birthday & let me scratch your back. 

We spent her day at the Soulard Farmers Market with Christine and there were gems all over. Bargain hunting has crossed over into the realm of fruits and legumes aka now we're talking. I brought along my Blue Q tote, the most durable thing around, to carry away my 10 lbs of noms all for the price of $5.  


{loud & subtle florals}