Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Grunge Bundle

Laila & Savannah silk top. [bargain or indulge]
Tommy Hilfiger sweater. [bargain or indulge]
{diy} Levi's shorts. [bargain or indulge]
{thrifted} leather belt. [bargain or indulge]
{thrifted} Laredo leather boots. [bargain or indulge]
South Sun earrings. [bargain or indulge]

Tights and socks from tar-jehh.

Finds from my hunt:
Marshalls- top and sweater.
Nordstrom Rack- earrings
Goodwill- belt.
Avalon Exchange- boots.

...

The week's filled with event planning, donation seeking, career recruiting, problem setting, rush eventing, and exam taking daze. I took some time out to be a creeper and snap shots behind the dorms to give myself a mental break and voilà, here are my tributes. I am staying bundled as the outside chills and as I tap away at my must-do list. Autumn arrives Saturday ::squeals:: and by then, the major tasks will be done and out of the way. I'll be trying to squeeze in some apple picking goodness this weekend to cushion the work that lies ahead. Can't complain though cause life is beyond wonderful.