Friday, September 14, 2012

Baby's First [19th] Birthday


I am remarkably camera shy and don't like the thought of posing for photos around campus so I've doing some major avoidance of this blog since being back. BUT my friends have been the most supportive people and encouraged me to pick it back up because I love it. Many have even said that we could scope out some discrete locations and they would help me shoot. All in all, I feel so thankful for the friends that I have. What a lucky butt I am. 

...

My blog's rebirth post is coincidentally for one of my best friend's day of birth! Libby is the baby of the suite and we did it big on Wednesday. She has the kindest heart and I'm still reeling in shock that I didn't know her just a mere six months ago! 

HAPPY [belated cyber] BIRTHDAY LIBBY.

We were dressed to the nines, had an impromptu photo shoot in front of the Brookings's steps, and basically wined and dined our way through the most delicious and extravagant meal at the Melting Pot. Let's just say we scraped the chocolate pots clean. Even our waiter was impressed. It was birthday-college-style done right. 



Forever 21 velvet romper. [bargain or indulge]
Forever 21 necklace. [bargain or indulge]
BCBGeneration wedges. [bargain or indulge]

Finds from my hunt:
Marshalls- wedges.


The romper was last worn here.
[even though the outfit isn't on full display, I wanted to add some shopping links!]