Monday, July 23, 2012

Midnight Blue Velvet

I'm thinking ahead- way ahead. I only have about three weeks left at home and then soon autumn will be upon us [can I get a "YAYLEAVES"]. Growing up in New England that means the most beautiful foliage in the world. And that's a pretty tall order. A slight frown comes across my face when I realize that I'll be studying far away as the leaves begin to blush and eventually float down to the ground, but it's just nice to know their seasonal magic exists. 

Running parallel to this train of thought is my love for this velvety romper. I'll don bare legs up until there's a chill in the air and then throw on a pair of tights. It can hold its own without accessories but also play backdrop to a stunning necklace or belt or anything. Plus, I love the feel of velvet.

Forever 21 velvet romper.
Forever 21 golf leaf ear cuff.
Seychelles leather studded wedges.
Bestly leather etched satchel.
New York & Company white and gold floral bracelet.

Finds from my hunt:
Avalon Exchange- wedges.
Mom's closet- satchel.