Thursday, July 12, 2012

Onesies in the Office

My brain went through the grinder today and somehow emerged intact. Ironic, huh?
I definitely, definitely should've stuck to programming or at least maintained it well enough so that I didn't have to struggle in recalling the simple logic I learned during the past two years. Pretty sure the mental strength I mustered up to write the formulas for the database analysis was a wake up call. Surprisingly, I had fun doing it so maybe next time it won't take me a good chunk of the day. Got all my fingers crossed on that one.

Since the office and the blogoshere have been my main energy outlets, I was thinking about what would happen if I merged the two. What would I wear in the office of Diana Land...

*Express navy pinstriped blazer. Forever 21 floral romper. BCBGirls white perforated leather heels.  Forever 21 white and gold flower earrings. New York & Company white and gold floral bracelet.*

Finds from my hunts:
Marshalls- heels.


{being a nut. with spidey hands.}