Friday, July 13, 2012

Prance into the Light

Pretty darn sure I'm waging war with all things tech today. Twitter suspended my account [I swear I'm not a spy?]. Silverlight crashed [good bye including attachments and viewing pop-ups]. I figured it's the weekend so I have plenty of time to embrace the lack of love I'm getting from the online world and just prance around in the real world. 

Completely in love with the linen pants below. They should have comfy written all over them. Except not really. Cause then I wouldn't wear them. :)

*Forever 21 white button-up sheer blouse. Gap linen crop pants. Cynthia Rowley gold studded leather tote. BCBGeneration orange and brown colorblock wedges. H&M gold flower belt. brandless white and gold hoop earrings.*

Finds from my hunts:
Marshalls- tote & wedges.
Flea market- earrings.




We have an APPLE TREE??