Sunday, July 1, 2012

Zigs&Zags

After prancing around the Bay Area, we're off to Yosemite for three days!
We barreled down the route into the mountains and arrived in the afternoon. Went hiking and scaled families of boulders until it neared dusk. The landscape is on a grader scale but similar to that of the White Mountains in New Hampshire and apparently that of my mom's childhood village as well. I've always heard stories of her climbing mountains after school as a kid, but I never imagined them to be such real mountains.

Wore this outfit while we scoped out San Jose before departing for the wilderness. Will be toting the cam for tomorrow's adventures in an effort to capture a percentage of nature's spectacle in photos. It's no wonder why I've always wanted to live in a log home. I'm ready to go.

*Double Zero black and white pattern dress. J. Crew flower ribbon belt. Cole Haan black leather loafers. brandless metal face earrings.*
The earrings and loafers are from Avalon Exchange. The former was six bills and the latter was twelve. Winks for me.

Finds from my hunts:
Marshalls- dress [loved the fit and the fifteen dollar price].
Wrentham Outlet- belt.
Avalon Exchange- earrings & loafers.
 

{presenting: my gajillion bug bites. 23 counted.}