Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Daisy Daze

 Pins and Needles dress- from Urban Outfitters. [bargain or indulge]
St. John's Bay denim shirt. [bargain or indulge]
Cole Haan loafers. [bargain or indulge]
Forever 21 stone necklace. [bargain or indulge]
Ann Taylor sash. [bargain or indulge]

Finds from my hunt:
{sale rack} Urban Outfitters- dress.
Mom's closet- shirt.
Avalon Exchange- loafers
Wrentham Outlet- sash.

...

I've been feeling very in tune with nature recently, and it may be because I'll be leaving my lush backyard in just a couple short weeks. The grounds at school are absolutely breathtaking, but I ran to this backyard in times of self-doubt and need for thought and I'm going to miss how it engulfs me. 

Some pretty stellar finds in this outfit. Scoped out those Cole Haan loafers for $15. And that dress at a matching price. Love me some bargain hunting. 








When bugs are biting you. And self-timer is failing you.