Monday, July 9, 2012

A Rooster To Wake Up To

First day back at work. Completed.
My sleeping pattern yesterday amazed me. Amazed. I don't take naps but I sure did yesterday. We stepped into the house at 6:30am, and I was passed out like a sloth from 8to5 and 6to8. THEN couldn't sleep until 3am. Talk about jet lag struggles. 

 *Forever 21 coral lace-back button-up. Delia*s Morgan black skinny jeans. Monet long gold earrings. Nine West black bow leather flats. Ann Taylor black leather skinny belt. New York & Company white and gold floral bracelet.*

I was born in the year of the rooster, and my parents have jade and gold pendants that will be passed along to me once I'm married, but my mom found this tiny one at a jeweler's in California knowing that I'd love it. And I DO! Don't have to wait til marriage to be wearing this rooster pendant.

Finds from my hunts:
Marshalls- flats.
Wrentham Outlet- belt.
Avalon Exchange- earrings.