Saturday, May 26, 2012

Breathable

Undergoing School Withdrawal.
It's fantastic being home home, but I miss the home I've made for myself miles away. It's super nice.
Trust me. You'd love it too. 
::shout out to all my friends being so ridiculously supportive::

Being back gives me free time. Bundles of it. Enough to the brink of me not knowing what to do with it. Lies. I've been blogging (duh and !), interning like a boss (ha), jogging up some sweat, and working on projects for next year. I appreciate the time home to inhale and exhale without shoveling a taco salad down my esophagus between all the activities. But I kind of miss that too.

New England is bringing in the hotness to start off the long weekend. Opted for an outfit that isn't suffocating at all. Roaming for the day.

*Tiny seafoam lace tank. Forever 21 black skirt. H&M gold flower belt. Bestly leather etched satchel.
Shown below: Ecote wooden sandals. brandless metal face earrings.*

Ecote sandals are from Urban Outfitters.

Finds from my hunts:
Mom's closet- satchel.
Avalon Exchange- earrings.
Anthropologie (sale!)- tank. 
   

{mom carried that satchel over to America. & earring face, why are you so cool.}