Thursday, May 31, 2012

Professional Glitz

I feel like wrestling right now. A real wrestle. Almost a brawl.
This need may have been entrenched in me when I was nine and sparring with a twelve year old boy-man. And left him in a slightly compromising position before his confusion could settle in. 
So I feel like wrestling right now. 
Which is probably why I've been tossing a pillow at my face with my feet for the past four minutes. It doesn't really mimic wrestling, but it'll do for now.

What an unladylike thought poised with such a ladylike outfit. Meeps. 
  
*Worthington white and black piped blouse. J. Crew glitter striped skirt. Nine West leather wedges. Cynthia Rowley gold studded leather tote. brandless white and gold hoop earrings.*

The blouse is from JCPenney.

Finds from my hunts:
Marshalls- tote.
Flea market- earrings.
Wrentham Outlet- skirt & wedges.