Sunday, October 21, 2012

Chicks Dig Bubble Tea

{thrifted} fur coat. [bargain or indulge]
Madewell scarf. [bargain or indulge]
White Mountain boots. [bargain or indulge]
Nike spandex. [bargain or indulge]

-thanksthanksthanks a million bijillion thanks to gwen for the surprise fur coat-

Finds from my hunt:
Mom's closet- boots.
Marshalls- spandex.

...

Fall break (day) was so wonderfully well spent. A bunch of us went to go see Cabaret Thursday night, which absolutely blew me away [wootwoot Louisa & Adam!!]. Friday began with yoga and the Julie-Diana's girl date to the Loop even after I convinced her it was the dead of winter out although it was in the fifties. Heh. In between our bubble tea sandwich, we went to see Perks of Being a Wallflower and Julie sobbed like I had sobbed the first time I watched it. It's a  rare occurrence for a movie to draw out such potent emotions and resonant so closely with the audience so I'd be glad to go catch it a third time. We were getting the 90's vibe afterwards and went ham at Avalon Exchange and bought some truly vibrant and shoulder-pad endorsing pieces. At night, Sam and I stopped at a Halloween special glass blowing demo at the 3rd Degree Glass Factory. The whole day was a gem and just set up the rest of the weekend for genuine bonding time.

{rawr}
{merp}