Thursday, October 4, 2012

Worn In

{thrifted} St. John's Bay denim shirt. [bargain or indulge]
 Forever 21 velvet romper. [bargain or indulge]
J. Crew necklace. [bargain or indulge]
{thrifted} Laredo leather boots. [bargain or indulge]

Finds from my hunt:
Mom's closet- shirt.
Wrentham Outlet- necklace.
Avalon Exchange- boots.

...

This lone velvety-goodness of a romper was hanging out of place at Forever 21 when I found it. Although I wasn't in need of a romper or a questionably velvet one at that, I was drawn to it. Probably cause I just loved rubbing my face on it. And it's been one of my most favorite things to wear for a fancy shmancy night or for running around during the school day.

As productive as I've been during this past week, I am ready for some Jurassic Park watching-lofty idea musing-green tea sipping action tonight. Ah.  







-THANKS LENNERZ-