Monday, August 6, 2012

Classically Classy

 Calvin Klein dress. [bargain or indulge]
Forever 21 necklace. [bargain or indulge]
Jessica Simpson pumps. [bargain or indulge]
[brandless] clutch. [bargain or indulge]

Finds from my hunt:
Marshalls- dress & pumps.
Mom's closet- clutch.

...

As I'm typing away, my hair is undergoing a transformation. Duhduhduhhh. I'll have the look in my next post! I figured I'd put together a professional outfit before the reveal- semi hint. Found this dress for $50 and haven't decided on whether or not I'm definitely keeping it, but it is a great staple for the upcoming interviews and case presentations at school. I just have to figure out how I like the cut on me. But the nude and black pairing are classic and the quality is superb so we'll see if I warm up to it!