Friday, August 3, 2012

Minty Fresh Road

Forever 21 dress. [bargain or indulge]
Seychelles wedges. [bargain or indulge]
Forever 21 ear cuffs. [bargain or indulge]
House of Harlow sunglasses. [bargain or indulge]
New York & Company bracelet. [bargain or indulge]


Finds from my hunt:
Avalon Exchange- wedges.
Marshalls- sunglasses.

...

I'm fighting off the last day blues since I just finished my internship today and am so beyond thankful for the whole experience. Towards the end of spring semester, I was skeptical of a corporate work environment for my first internship since I had just rediscovered my love for art and decided to declare an art minor. But working at Content Raven gave me the most eye-opening and ambitious summer ever. All my bosses were passionate and ready to give us projects that would shape the young start-up, and I could so clearly see how everything decision I made progressed the company forward. From researching and building a venture capital pitch deck to analyzing and restructuring a database, I'm pretty sure I never thought I'd be capable of all this just one year ago. And the credit goes to such a lighthearted group that made me feel confident in myself every step of the way. I can't imagine not getting to work along the other two interns anymore since we had some absurd times and were quite a trio. But we'll be craiglisting each other [wink].

Boyfriend once told me that he has experienced a few rare encounters when he could see the direction of his life being altered. For me, this internship is one of them. 


A full-blown gush of the company.
Congrats to Content Raven for winning the Red Herring Top 100 North America Tech Startup Award, being named the Most Compelling Company at Inaugural B2B IT Forum at the Microsoft NERD Center, and becoming a Finalist in Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council's 2012 "Technology Leadership Award".

The company and the people have done so much for me, so here's one last shout out:
Please vote for us to win the MassTLC "Technology Leadership Award".



You guys made growing up so much easier.