Thursday, June 14, 2012

Animals Come Out

Mama's got it down! We're shopping partners and rub off on each other in the best possible ways. And today we were also telepathic, both stepping out in animal print. So much love.
 


A friend just shared with me a magical thing. Magical and awesome. Because there exists a world-wide treasure hunt!! It's called "geocaching", and there are locations everywhere. Cannot wait to dig up my first one.

And I chose a shorter skirt since I showed maxis bundles of love yesterday.

*Quintessential leopard print blouse. Zara blood-orange skirt. Etienne Aigner plum leather satchel. Seychelles leather studded wedges. brandless sun&moon pair gold stud earrings.*

Finds from my hunts:
Marshalls- blouse & satchel.
Avalon Exchange- wedges.
Flea market- earrings.

{ah, pearly twin buttons}

{sun&moon equals reason why I fell in love}