Friday, June 29, 2012

Half Moon Bay, I Love.

Go to Half Moon Bay. Go.
It was by far one of the most gorgeous and refreshing areas I've ever been to. Although a national park, it doesn't fill up with many people and most are there in RVs to build a fire and lounge with family. Parties of people rode horses along the walk. Bicycles whizzed by us. And we strolled on the trails lined with wildflowers, looking off to the haze-covered mountains. I wish I could be a gnome and live in those fields.
Pretty please.

*Hale Bob tiny floral print top. Delia*s Morgan light wash skinny jeans. Nick and Mo patched corduroy jacket. Converse Chuck Taylor black lo-tops. Franco Sarto cat eyed tortoise sunglasses. brandless metal face earrings.*

Finds from my hunts:
Marshalls- top.
Avalon Exchange- earrings.


{snail??}
 


Take me back.
{JUMP}
{LAND}